Thursday, July 24, 2008

In Denial Bay.

Sultry thunderstorm by the sea.
Road behind me like a missing tooth along the treeline.
Flat land makes the sky so big.
Road so straight you could lock the steering and read a book.
Spent a night in Denial Bay.
Early start to make Esperance by nightfall.
Aboriginal and child sitting by their car.
Sea to my left, flat infinity to my right.
Drive between the shade from the armada of clouds.
Road becomes sky to solidify on a horizon and melt behind me.


Animal fact: Lizards communicate by doing push ups.


T shirt: One day this week will end.


Sad is the world with no mystery.
Rights are only protected by human beings.
Give up your right to have rights and be protected by God.
Humanity is more than logic.
God is more than humanity.
An egoless god saving my God blessed ego.
The transportation is here.

No comments: